Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rockin' Rodeo/Bamboozle Roadshow comes to a close..

...tonight was the last night of the Rockin' Rodeo tour for me, and it was a quick five days. I met so many great new bands like Kelsey and the Chaos, Cash Cash, Tina Parol, Friday Night Boys, White Tie Affair (I'm texting lead singer Chris as we speak -- such a cool guy!), all of which were awesome. They're going to have a killer rest of tour with Cobra Starship and All Time Low hanging out for the next few shows!

But, let's get real. Let's get emo. Talk about how I'm feeling as things are wrapping up *for now*. Here, I'll make a list. They're easier to read and everyone likes lists!

1. I've made 50+ awesome new friends that I can call on anytime or vice versa.
2. I've learned that sleep is often deemed an inappropriate use of time (you should be listening to tunes or practicing, etc) when you're on tour ESPECIALLY if you're van touring.
3. I've fallen in love with music, the industry and fans. All so awesome.
4. Eating fruits and vegetables? Why would you need to do that?

Four simple things all incredibly true. I want to say thank you all that made this past 6 weeks possible, been an amazing life changing experience!

Stay tuned though...we're not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment