Thursday, May 28, 2009

Livin' L.A. Vida Loca....

That subject line admittedly took me a few minutes to come up with, I was trying to be clever since I'm in Los Angeles and all..hah. Moving on..

In Los Angeles for the MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge which will be held at a BEAUTIFUL home in West Hollywood today and tomorrow. Celebs that will be strolling through all day will be using WONKAvision (which you had a chance to play with if you went to Bamboozle) and eat awesome amounts of candy (Chewy SweeTarts, MYSTERY Laffy Taffy-- which I LOVE, Fun Dip, Chewy Nerds, Sour Nerds, Nerd Rope, Bottlecaps, KAZOOZLES LOTS AND LOTS OF KAZOOZLES, and all kinds of delicious). Oh man. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

Stay tuned for updates, interviews, random facts and lots of fun! Cannot wait to tell you how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment